Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 7 day 4

Tasks of this day:
Today I was busy in collecting all the evaluation sheets to prepare their results, this job was assigned to me from the raining manager, however I helped him also in uploading some of these evaluation results in the share folder of the training section. Also I did some other usual work like scanning and sending some important documents.

Skills I had used:
I used today my organizing skills, Excel skills and management skills.

Problem I faced
I faced a problem today in finding the old evaluation sheets of different programs that RTA employees attended, however I found that many papers are missing, so I wrote my notice to take it to the manager. Finally, I solved this problem by asking each program organizer to give me all the papers that is related to the program evaluation.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
The most thing I liked her in RTA is that they prefer to employ Emirati people. On the other hand I didn’t like the procedure of refusing un local people to train in the RTA, for example:- today one Iranian student from Sharja University came to the training section to tell them that she want to work in RTA for her work placement but they didn’t accept her.

No comments: