Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 6 day 1

Tasks of this day:
Today I did multi tasks to do; the first task I did today was calling the DWC business faculty to ask them if they HR students still want to do a workshop for the RTA staff. The second task that I did today was coping some important forms of training sections from word documents to Excel sheet , and this task was given to me by the training manager because he likes my excel work. Finally, I did also some scanning and filleting today.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I really like that my supervisor and the training manager are always admire in my work. Skills I had used: Excel sheets, for example (I did the Formatting, frozen cells, copy different document forms to Excel), and I used my organizing and management skills a lot at the work.

New skills learnt:
I learned today some new things that I can do in Excel like how to fix the margins of the page so it shows all the contact in one page.

My relations with my work Colleagues
I really enjoying the working hours here with the training teem as well as I am enjoying our short brakes together.

No comments: