Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 6 day 3

Tasks of this day:
Today I updated some information in the summer job proposal of the RTA, and then I took it to the manager to get it signed. Also I helped the staff to prepare some invoices in the GRP system then I took them to the account section to in cash them. I also designed presentation slides for the HR department. Skills I had used: designing skills, creativity, and my It skills.

Problems:
I was confused at the beginning how to design the slides of the presentation because my supervisor asked me to keep it simple and attractive. Also it should contain the red color and the white color, so it was difficult for me because I don’t like to choose these colors for any presentation but I tried my best and did it.

Recommendations:
RTA use the red color and the white color as their official colors in any document the create, in my opinion they should use different colors because the red color hearts the eyes, I think the red logo is enough.

No comments: