Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 4 day 5

Tasks of this day:
First of all, I interviewed Suhail Abdulla Al Ashkar the manager of IT Policy and Strategy Manager in the information Technology Department at the RTA. The interview took from me 40 min only. (For more details read the interview report). Secondly, I went back again to my department and helped them in scanning and coping some necessary papers of the training courses they offer for the employees. Then I entered with the new girl in our department some data in the evaluation sheet that I created in Excel sheet and we finished entering the data in a short time. Also, I set with the person who is responsible of the Scholarships program to ask him general questions about the HR departments they have, I know that they have 7 different sections under HR department but I didn’t know what they do till this day. I think I got very valuable information today.

Problems:
Her in RTA they don’t know what the exact job is for the E-business Management students; they keep saying any job could suite us but not all of course. So I tried to talk to them about my major and how it changes since the best.

Skills I had used:
I used today my communication skills mostly. Always I use my management skill I don’t leave the office until the working hours finish.

Recommendations:
I think my section should think in the idea of working as a group at least two hours per the day so they can finish some of there work faster.

No comments: