Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 4 day 1

Tasks of this day:
Today we didn’t have a lot of work to do, but as usual I entered some data on excel sheet. I helped the employee who is responsible of the scholarships to count the number of years that is required from one of the scholarship members.Problems I facedI didn’t face any problem today but new student from Sharja Women’s College joined the training department to complete do her work placement and this is a big challenge for me to prove that Dubai Women’s College are the best even though the new girl has a bachelor degree.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
Here in RTA they don’t have a lunch break which made us to leave a side and eat. However, they don’t good food so most of time I don’t eat during the working hours.In addition, what I like mostly in RTA they provide golf cars for employees and customers to make the movement from building to other easier.

New skills
they showed me today how to make summary certificate for the employees by using the oracle system. Also, I learned how to be advance user in excel for example: they tech me how to fix the sizes of the words to make it one sheet.

Work Performance
I feel that I need to improve the speed of my work to finish the tasks they give me faster.

No comments: