Saturday, May 16, 2009

Week 5 Day 5

Tasks of this day:
As usual I am working in the training section of the HR department, today I filed the important all the letters and advertisements that training section received during this week from different companies and offices. Also I did what they call follow up I called 3 employees to ask them to bring their training certificates they got to in cash their invoices. Finally, I interviewed Mr. Nader Al Hawari the training manager at the end of the day.

Problems:
Today the person who I supposed to interview her apologized from me when I went to her because she is leaving for urgent issue, I accepted her apologize but I was very upset because of that. Nevertheless I decided to talk to my manger about my situation and ask hem if I can interview him because I believe that working in HR could be one of my career choices for the future, so he accepted my request and I was very pleased with that.

Skills I had used:
I used my communication skills for example: - when I called different people today.

New skills learnt:
I learnt that I should never interview any one at the end of the week, so I have time to deal with any problem that could occur.

No comments: