Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 6 day 5

Tasks of this day:
today I evaluate two training programs one of them called supervisory skills, however I also sent an email to each of Dubai Women’s college and Sharja Women’s college to confirm that RTA will participate in their employment day in SWC on the 8th of June and in DWC on the 4th of June. I also designed a simple Sign for people to know where to apply for the summer job in the RTA this sign will be held on the help desk of the HR department. I also filed some papers and scanned some others.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:I don’t like that the training staff are using me a lot in sending their important papers to different department.

Skills I had used:
Excel sheets, organizing skills, management skills and designing skills.Work Performance: I'm satisfied with what I am doing. I started using more skills that I learned in e-business management major.

No comments: