Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 7 day 1

Tasks of this day:
Today I called the scholarship students to pick up their RTA insurance cards as well I delivered many of these card to them, moreover, I made a list that contains scholarship student profiles on excel .

Skills I had used:
I used my communication skills and Excel skills.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
Dealing with people is one of my great interests, and here in the training section I got a great chance to deal with people.

What I don’t like:
Some of the scholarship student was complaining about receiving this insurance card very late for example: one of the students say that he should received this card from one year ago.

Recommendations:
I advice training staff to finish their work day by day to avoid unsatisfied from their employees and customers.

No comments: