Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week 7 day 1

Tasks of this day:
Today I was collecting all the evaluation forms to organize them in one file, I showed the manager my work then he asked me to prepare a sheet so each program organizer in the training section can sign In it that the information in the evaluation sheets are right, however I did this successfully. Also I did other daily tasks such as copying some important papers and sending some fax’s to other companies.

Skills I had used:
Excel skills and management skills.

Problems:
I was trying to collect all the evaluation sheets of different training courses and that was a hard job because some papers were missing and other paper s were having more than what is available in attendance sheet, so I asked the employees to give me every thing they have for these previous courses, an I wrote down my notes to take these mistakes to the manager.

No comments: