Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 4 day 4

Tasks of this day:
I did very few things today I talked to the manager that I will interview in Thursday, and I checked some data in the Oracl system. Finally, I took some paper to the HR to get them signed.
Problems:
Today I left the work early because I had a job interview at 12:00 pm with Dubai Media Incorporated, so I left the office at 11:15 am and I reached late my interview I apologized from them and RTA because of my Conditions. However, I think I did well in my interview and I liked the job that they offered me in the Purchasing department, it’s a great chance.

Skills I had used:
Today I had the chance to apply some of my interview skills that I learnt from the college, like being confident, where something formal and take all necessary papers with me.

No comments: