Saturday, May 16, 2009

Week 5 day 2

Tasks of this day:
today I just reviewed the programs evaluations and I read documents of a new section (Knowledge section) in the HR department this new section. And as usual I took some papers to other departments.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I like the manager of the training section in the RTA because he sets with his stuff and share with them his experience and he tell them how did he reached the position of manager. As I noticed he was an assistant manager in Jordan and he learned a lot in this position, later on he was a lecturer in a training company in Jordan, and finally, he got his current job (manager of training section).

New skills learnt:
I learned that every person should have a personal career plan so he can know what to do and how to reach a good position.

Recommendation
I recommend my self to put a career plan for my self for example:- choose which department I want to work in.

No comments: