Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 4 day 2

Tasks of this day:
I added a calculation system in the evaluation sheet that I created before to count the results percentage of the training courses that RTA offer for the employees. Moreover, I helped other employees to photocopy the training certificates and other papers, as I took some of these papers for the other departments to get them signed.

Problems:
The have a very big problem with the parking spaces because of the metro bridges, and I had to park in far places and walk to the main building, also, they don’t have parking covers to protect our cars from the sun heat.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I don’t like that I have to sign in bouncing card and attendance sheet in HR Department, in my opinion it just waste of time.New skillsI develop my time management skills and I develop my mathematical skills because I made a calculation system for the training courses which I mention it before.Work PerformanceI feel that I need to improve the speed of my work to finish the tasks they give me faster.

Recommendation:
I advice RTA to provide more parking spaces for the employee by build a parking building to solve this problem.

No comments: