Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 7 day 3

Tasks of this day:
Today I received the weekly mail of training section, nevertheless I filed the training courses advertisement in a file and I throw all what has nothing to do in training section or un useful training offers. And as usual I did some filing, sending mails and faxing.

Skills I had used:
Organizing skills and management skills.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
the HR Director didn’t approve our manager annual vacation although he didn’t take his annual vacation from 1 year because they have a lot of work to do, in my opinion the HR Director should be fare with her employees and give them their wrights so they can be always motivated in their work.

Recommendations:
I recommend every leader to satisfy their employees so they don’t runaway from them.

No comments: