Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 4 day 3

Tasks of this day:
today I helped the new student who joined the training department in organizing the training sheets and it certificates. Also, I helped the employees in training department to find out the invoices of the training courses to in cash them. And I attended a small party that the HR department made for their manager because she won the pries of the best employee.

Problems:
Today the employees were focusing more with the new student they seem to trust her more because they was giving her to check some documents and report in them so I asked her if she need for a help and she agreed so I worked with her and I proved that I am able to do such as things.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I don’t like that employees her in thus section are working mostly individually so they take a long time in some tasks that they should do it as I see in a group.

Skills I had used:
Excel sheets, for example (I did theFormatting, frozen cells, arrange lists alphabetically, and merging cells), and i used my organizing and management skills a lot at the work.

New skills learnt:
Double check my work because unexpected mistakes could be done by me with out feeling.

Work Performance:
I'm satisfy with what I am doing, but I feel that I need challenging work to do.

No comments: