Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 3 day 4

Tasks of this week:
As usual I am working in the training department; this day was busy day because my supervisor is travelling next week on Saturday, so we are trying to finish as much as we can from his work. First of all, I organized with him his papers, I took other papers to training manager to get them signed and I sent some necessary fax's about training programs to the right people to deal with these papers. In addition, my manager Mr. Nader gave me assign paper of the training programs and he asked me to create a similar format in excel sheet by the end of the day, so he can give it the next day to the employees to right in it the feedback results of each training program, however I finished creating this sheet by 12:30 am and I helped my supervisor to find out the result of the programs that he is responsible of, and this took from me a long time because I was writing all people suggestion and counting how many people choose each answer.

Problems I faced
I didn’t face a problem today at my work but I talked with my supervisor about taking me to e-services in the IT department for two weeks at lest because I feel this department can do a lot with my major e-business management, also I think I will learn something that could be new for me, he promised me to take me their in my last week because they need me a lot in the current time.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I don’t like that every one in training section depend on me in coping their papers and taking them to the right place I feel that they are lazy in doing such as things, its not a big problem for me but I don’t like that at all because all of them are calling me just to do for them these small things that don’t teach me any thing.

New skills
Today I had the chance to practice time management skills because the give me a deadline for the excel sheet that had to create. And I used my IT skills in creating this sheet.
Work Performance
I feel that I am doing well because the training manager asked me if I am interested to join them after I graduate as well as other employees in my section. Also I feel that I am a hard worker who tries to reflect a good image of DWC students.

Recommendations
I recommend DWC in the future to ask the RTA to send the student to the right departments that could suit their studding level or major.

No comments: