Friday, April 17, 2009

About my Third day

About my Third day in the RTA & the Tasks that assigned to me:

The Third day was not busy as the previous days I just helped my director in calling Sharja University to understand from them what they want from us because they didn’t send a clear letter to the training department. Also, I was taking some prepares from my department to the main HR department to get them signed. Also, I was helping another employee in my department her name is Eman in inserting some details in Excel about employees training certificates. Moreover, my director was trying to find a place for some girls who didn’t feel comfortable with their first places they worked in so he asked me to go with him to apposite building that is part from RTA organization to find them pace their so I went with him to the train department and we solve the problem. In this day I improved my typing skills and computing skills in using Excel program.

Things that I liked & I didn’t like in this work placement:

In this day I loved moving around the department to get more familiar with the RTA building. In addition, I don’t think that I faced in this day any problems.

No comments: