Saturday, April 25, 2009

week2 "Day 3"

Tasks of this week and problems I faced:
I wrote a letters for different training organizations asking them to cooperate and organize for RTA employees training sessions, however my supervisor was telling me what to write in these letters and I was typing in the same time that I am listing to him. Also I did a filing for work placement documents they have. And I was taking some documents to the training department manager to sign them then I send it to the right department.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I didn’t like that I not learning some thing new I just practicing the skills that I learned in DWC, and I think in RTA I can’t practice my English very much because they use Arabic language mostly.

New Skills:
I feel that I am developing my typing skills because I listen to my supervisor and write done what he say in the letters

No comments: