Friday, April 17, 2009

In the next day in the RTA

The Fifth day in the RTA & The Tasks that assigned to me:

In the fifth day of work placement my director asked me to check 2008 summer program proposal and action plan to make some changes in it and to add in it, so I reviewed every thing and I suggested some changes as I found some typing mistakes in the proposal and I told him about them. In the next step I wrote some notes from him to add them in the proposal and the action plan, then I stared writing and changing on them. However, I think that we will send these documents to the RTA chairman on Sunday. Also I have been asked to translate English letter to Arabic letter in this day.

I can say in this day I feel that I improved mu typing skills, as I used my writing skills in the action plan and the proposal however I am very familiar with writing the action plan and the proposal because I did them for many projects at the college. Also, I used my translation skill.

Things that I liked & I didn’t like in this work placement:

I like the variety of work that I did today, and I think that training department are so close to my major because they are doing similar things that I used to do at my college life.

No comments: