Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 3 day 2:

Tasks of this week:
This week I will be also in the training department, today was normal day I didn’t have a lot of work to do for example:- I sent three fax's to different companies, I made two calls in order to clear some information that is not clear from a company that will provide RTA a course of first aid and I called some students to check with them when they will be coming to the RTA for their work placement, and I attended a voting session in my department; they was voting for the best employee each of them was choosing three persons and they were writing it in excel sheet in order to send it to other departments to vote also. Finally, I met my supervisor today at RTA because he was coming to meet my supervisor at work, however I had a chance to talked to him about my situation in RTA and tell him what I am doing exactly.

Problems I faced
Today I found that I did a mistake on a letter that I wrote it before; I forgot to write my supervisor name in it, it was rejected because of that. He was upset because he don’t have a recover of that letter as a soft copy but I solved this problem very easily because I have it as a soft copy in my laptop so we fix it and re send it to the manager. By now I feel that I am getting better in solving problems.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I like that my supervisor and understand that I want to learn new things and he promised me to teach me some thing new in the coming days for example he told that they will allow me to teach me how to use RTA system.

Recommendations
I recommend my self to be patient with the place that I am working in because I won't to reflect a good impression of my self.

No comments: