Saturday, April 25, 2009

week2 " Day 2"

Tasks of this week and problems I faced:

I helped the girls of my department in cleaning the pace from old preparers and folders and other unnecessary stuff that was making crowded in the place, and that took a time from us.
I also went with one of the girls to collect the attendance sheet of one of the training sections that RTA employees is doing, and the problem was the girl who is with are very shy to knock the door an ask for the sheet I told her Iet me do it, and I did it successfully it was very easy process because in DWC we learned that in work we have to be strong.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I think I didn’t like today's work because I believe that they should do this every month not every 6 months because dust is some thing hurts people. And today I found a lot of dust on the files and that allergy in my face and hand.

New Skills:

I think today I just used my confidante and communication skills
Recommendations
I recommended the department that I am working in to do the cleaning every month at lest once, so they can see what they need or don’t need and throw it.

No comments: