Friday, April 17, 2009

fourth day of my work placement

The Next day in the RTA & The Tasks that assigned to me:

In the fourth day of my work placement I wrote two letters for different departments about some training programs that we are offering them but I didn’t sent them my director sent them via the email to the right departments. As I have been asked to go around and check the work placement girls performance direct from their managers, and I was collecting their full names for the certificates that will be given us from the RTA in the end of our work experience. Moreover, I was writing in this day other two emails to different departments asking them to except some girls from Sharja University to work with them in June. In this day I learned how to write formal letters in Arabic and English and I used some of my management skills.

Things that I liked & I didn’t like in this work placement:

In this day I think I feel I am a friend of every one in my department and this make me patient with all this work that I have to do.

No comments: