Friday, April 17, 2009

The second day in my work placement

About my Second day in the RTA & The Tasks that assigned to me:

The second day was also very busy because I started from the early morning my work as soon as I arrived, I was completing the list that they gave me in the first day, then the manager of the training department asked to see me with one of the department employees to clear for me which details he needs from the excel sheet that I created. nevertheless I managed to finish this data in the end of the day. One more thing they gave me a folder that contains every thing about RTA like Mission, Vision and other details to read it at home to learn more about RTA, and I did.

Things that I liked & I didn’t like in this work placement:

In this day I liked that the employees started to treat me as employee from their department. On the other hand, I didn’t like the type of work that they gave me because it was easy and some thing that I use to do, not a new thing, however I didn’t say any word about that because I believe they will give me in the coming days new tasks to do which is more exciting and I can gain from them new skills or improve some skills that I already have.

No comments: