Saturday, April 25, 2009

WEEK 2 " Day 5"

Tasks of this week and problems I faced:
I did some filling, I sent a fax to Sharja University, and I helped my supervisor in attaching some training offer letters together to choose which company are the best. Also I created attendance sheet and my supervisor help in this (I changed it twice). Finally, I helped my manger in chinking that each employee in the RTA will go out only once in April for one training course not two. And I helped Fatima from the same department in choking that we wrote down all the names of the people who got training certificates in Excel sheet.

Also, I have been asked also to call the training center that I called them in the first day of my work placement to make sure that the training session will be on time as we asked them so I did that successfully.

The only problem that I had that I am very sick and it was very hard to work in this situation but I showed hem that I am ready to work when ever it needs.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I like that employee’s calibrate each other birthday and they gave me from the cake they bought for the party.

Recommendations
I recommend my self to be patient under any stress I might face.

No comments: