Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 3 day 3:

Tasks of this week:
Fiirstly, I worked in a team with Ftma and Iman from the training department in chking and wrting the employess name who got a certificate from the training sessions they attended. Secondly, I checked a list of people who register and did not register in the Arabic training program in order to make a list of people who will be attending the course. Thirdly, I attended a meeting of the training section, they were voting for the best three employees in each department, section and orgnazation

Problems I faced
Today one of my letters that I created before has been rejacted by the HR manager because I forgot to write the full name of my supervisour I felt very sorry of that but I lernt to check my work twive before handing it to any one, nevertheless i had a packup of this letter in my laptop so just opend it and wrote my suprevisour name where it should be and send it again to the HR.
Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I don’t like some times the routin of the work that I am doing so I asked them to give some thing new or to learn. So they promise me to teach me how to use the IT system in the RTA.

New skills
I used today my comunication skills in communicating with the managers. As I used my team working skills when I worked with my colleagues Fatam and Iman as I mentioned above. However, I feel that I am using the basic skills that I have in computing such as using emails, and creatinf excel sheet for deffirent things.

Work Performance
I am doing all what they are asking me without any doutpt; I feel all of them are satisfued by the level of my work.

Recommendations
I recommend DWC in the future to ask the RTA to send the student to the right departments that could suit their studding level or major.

No comments: