Saturday, April 25, 2009

Week 2 "Day 4"

Tasks of this week and problems I faced:
I translated hands in training sheet from Arabic to English because the monitor of the girl who came fro Zayed University to work with us in the work placement asked my supervisor for official letter and they don’t have in English so he just said to me this is your work do every thing is required it was a challenge , but I started with translating the sheet from Arabic to English then I got the fax number from the girl then I printed the sheet for my supervisor to sing them and finally I sent it by fax to Zayed University on the fax number she gave me.
I have been asked also to call the training center that I called them in the first day of my work placement to make sure that the training session will be on time as we asked them so I did that successfully. In general I think I am doing well and I don’t think I have had any problems yet.

Things I like and I don’t like in my work placement:
I like that my supervisor trust me in every thing I do because he believe that DWC students are very good.

New Skills:
By this time I am experienced in official letters an d sending them to other department in RTA or outside RTA.

No comments: