Saturday, April 25, 2009

Week2 "Day 1"

I am still the training department this week as I will be in for the whole coming two months.

Tasks of this week and problems I faced:

I have been asked to write many official letters for a training centers to ask them for a training sections for RTA employees and that was a small problem that I faced because it have been a long time since I wrote official Arabic letter to some one, however I tried my best and I did all what I remembered and guess what happened after I finish I showed it for my supervisor he thanked me because I did it in a right way.

Secondly, my supervisor needed to sent a recruitment letter to a person in America and the fax in the training department didn’t have a international line to send this letter, so he asked me to go to another department and asked them if I can sent this letter from their machine, but the employees from the other department told me no one have such as line but I can find it in the chairman office, so I went back to my supervisor and he told me its hard to deal with the employees their and I told him I can go and use my communication skills there, finally I did the process successfully.

In general I feel very proud of DWC because I feel I know practiced mostly the important skills their like: - basic English skills, communication skills and I learned hoe to be confidante in front of people.

My relations with my work Colleagues:

I think I am getting very will with every one in my department because I know all of them and I help them all when they need me, and my supervisor is flexible with that. I really like the employees at my workplace they are very friendly.

Things I like in my work placement:

I like the activities and the event they do in the RTA organizations, I participated today in free medical chuck up activity that’s made by city hospital for RTA employees it was a chuck up for blood pressure, sugar and body fitness. However my result was very good but they told me that I am under weight.

New Skills:

I don’t think that I learned something new today, but I developed my communication skills.
Recommendations:
I think I still have many skills that I didn't use yet and I think I should try to use them at my work for example: I want to give them an idea that they will benefit from it but I am still thinking on it.

No comments: